Automatic Rollover (ARO) Processing
New Opportunities in Plan Efficiency and Employee Benefit
Employers pay for retirement plans to attract and retain active employees. So why would you continue to pay for this benefit for your terminated employees? In the last few years, trends of automatic enrollment and increasing employee turnover have bloated employer-sponsored retirement plans with low-balance, terminated employee accounts that employers still pay to maintain.
RolloverSystems ARO service reaches out to terminated participants, offers them the opportunity to take control of their retirement decisions, and responsibly rolls participants out of your plan.
Your New Back Office Team »
RolloverSystems participant outreach
- Best practice educational material inviting your participants to take control of their retirement planning
- WealthConnect™ online retirement planning guide and toolkit
The Retirement Center
- Licensed counseling center ready to service and guide terminated participants
- Open 8am to 7pm eastern time, Monday through Friday
- Complete online transaction support 24/7
Full participant processing
- SAS 70 certified distribution processing and privacy controls
- DOL compliant terminated plan and missing participant services
Read more about our ARO service here, or call: